- T4SH’s Submission to the Special Working Group
- Upcoming Events: July 14 Community meeting in Scarborough and July 18 East End tenants
- The Future of TCHC is in our Hands: Your chance to give feedback to the Special Working Group on Affordable Housing
- Ontario Housing Minister Kathleen Wynne moves to approve sale of 65 homes, succumbing to pressure from Mayor Ford and reversing earlier decision to wait for Special Working Group Findings
- TCHC Town Halls: April 19th, 23th, 25th, & 30th
Search our Site
Who are We?We are tenants who live in social housing communities in Toronto. Social housing provides the supports that create healthy, safe, and thriving communities, both inside and outside of TCHC. We oppose the privatization or sale of social housing in Toronto, and argue that more Canadians, not less, deserve access to safe, affordable, quality housing. Join us in the struggle to save our homes and communities!